Video monitoring at SOLARIS NSRC
The SOLARIS NSRC building and its surroundings are covered by video monitoring system.
- The administrator of your personal data is the Jagiellonian University, ul. Gołębia 24, 31-007 Kraków
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted regarding matters of your personal data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- ensuring and increasing the security of members of the academic community staying at the Jagiellonian University and guests of the Jagiellonian University
- ensuring protection of property at the Jagiellonian University
- maintaining the security of personal data being processed
- establishing, pursuing or defending claims in court, administrative or other extrajudicial proceedings.
- The basis for conducting visual monitoring is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. e of GDPR.
- The period of storage of data recorded by the monitoring system shall not exceed 2 months. Information on this subject can be obtained at email@example.com or by calling 12 664 40 00
- Personal data will be made available to authorized employees of the Jagiellonian University, and may also be made available to entities authorized to process them on the basis of legal provisions
- A person whose image has been registered in the monitoring system has the right to obtain information on data processing operations related to the following: rules for registration and recording of information, rights and obligations of the monitoring entity, rights of persons covered by monitoring at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 12 664 40 00. If you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.