Phone: +48 12 664 41 50; +48 12 664 40 11
Phone: +48 12 664 41 83
tel.: 12 664 41 99
The SOLARIS Center makes every effort to provide facilities for the disabled and the elderly, to enable easy movement around the building, as well as to provide parking spaces. The system of applied facilities is presented below.
Architectural accessibility of the facility:
1. The building has 8 entrances (1 main and 7 side), from which the main entrance and 3 side entrances are wheelchair accessible.
2. Vertical communication - 1 elevator and 4 staircases. The corridors and the hall allow you to move freely. There are 2 toilets for people with disabilities in the building, located on the ground floor and level -1.
3. There is a gatehouse in the main hall where you can get help and information.
4. There is a car park next to the building, with 2 parking spaces for disabled people.
5. The facility is available for a person using an assistance dog.
Communication and information support:
1. At SOLARIS you can use a Polish sign language interpreter. The service is available from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. In order to ensure better translation comfort, please report your request for an interpreter in advance to the Accessibility Center of the Jagiellonian University (Tel. 12 663-43-40). Using the service is free of charge.
2. NSRC offers free access to assistive hearing devices. Persons interested in support are asked to contact the Centre Administration in advance.
2. We provide the help of a specialist who will guide you through the application path for beam time in the Digital User Office.