Z uwagi na międzynarodowy charakter wydarzenia, informacje publikowane są w języku angielskim.
|Registration opens (delegates and exhibitors)||15 February 2022|
|Faraday Cup nomination deadline||28 February 2022|
|Abstract submission opens||28 March 2022|
|Early registration deadline (delegates and exhibitors)||31 May 2022|
|Abstract submission deadline||15 May 2022|
|Student's grant application deadline||31 May 2022|
|Regular registration deadline (delegates)||31 July 2022|
|Paper submission deadline||7 September 2022|
|Welcome reception and registration||11 September 2022|
|Conference begin||12 September 2022|
|Conference banquet||14 September 2022|
|Conference end and lab tour||15 September 2022|
Full Registration includes:
- Entry to all sessions
- Coffee brakes
- Attendance at Welcome Reception
- Attendance at Conference Dinner
- Attendance at Poster Sessions
- Delegate Bag with inclusion
- Copy of Final Program and Abstract Booklet
- Entry to the Trade Exhibition
Terms and conditions of the Registration
- Cancellations received until June 1, 2022: Full refund minus a administration fee.
- Cancellations received after June 1, 2022: No refund.
- In order to issue your invitation letter, please send the following details to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name as it appears in your passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport country
- Date of expiry
|2700 PLN (incl. VAT)||for early birds (until May 31) [approx. 600 €]|
|3200 PLN (incl. VAT)||for regular registration (May 31 - July 31) [approx. 700 €]|
|3700 PLN (incl. VAT)||for late registrations (from 1st August) [approx. 800 €]|
|1500 PLN (incl. VAT)||for students* [approx. 325 €]|
The will be charged in PLN, please fill any bank transfer accordingly.
* Students must be enrolled in a program at an institution for higher education to qualify for the student fee exemption. Please attach a certificate of enrollment or equivalent as a confirmation of the fee exemption-eligibility condition after the student registration. All submitted registrations will be analyzed by Local Organization Committee.
A small number of grants will be offered to students or scientists below 30 years old to attend IBIC2022.
Deadline for student grant application is extended until 31st May.
The financial support will waive the conference registration fee and provide a fixed sum to help with expenses associated with the conference, i.e. travel and accommodation.
Applications must be made via e-mail to email@example.com and must include the following information:
- First name:
- Position/title at institute/university:
- Area of research/professional activities:
- Applicants must submit an abstract in order to be eligible for a grant
- Motivation Letter
- Have you previously attended to an IBIC conference?
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of reference from the applicant's supervisor, or someone in a similar position within the applicant's institute. Selection will be made by the Organizing Committee.
These grants are intended for students or young scientist who, without financial assistance, would not be able to attend IBIC2022. So preference will be given to applicants from institutes/countries which offer no other form of support.
The results will be announced by email no later than July 1st 2022.
Available methods of payment:
1. On-line payment (credit card or e-transfer)
After logging in to the registration system click Pay on-line link.
Tick the amount of registration fee and click Pay on-line button. You will be transferred to the payment system (FirstData Polcard).
2. Bank transfer
After logging in to the registration system click Edit registration fees link.
Choose Payments and invoices tab. You will be provided with bank transfer data.
Bank transfer title should include the name of the participant and the conference code (IBIC2022).
Participants who need the invoice should complete the invoice data in the system.
The invoice will be issued when we receive the payment.
If you need a proforma invoice before settling the payment, please send the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the registration process.