Z uwagi na międzynarodowy charakter wydarzenia, informacje publikowane są w języku angielskim.
The venue is the Auditorium Maximum, which is part of the 2nd Campus of the Jagiellonian University.
Auditorium Maximum is a modern conference and teaching facility of Jagiellonian University opened in 2005. It is conveniently located within walking distance from hotels, restaurants and the city center.
The conference will be held in a number of rooms of varying sizes and functionalities:
- Large hall - a room with theatre-style seating and capacity of 1200 people. Conference lectures will be held in one half of this lecture hall. It can be access from ground floor as well as from 1st floor. The balcony that can be accessed from the 2nd floor will be excluded from the usage. Large lecture hall A has 480 sits available
- Slide room is position on the ground floor this room will be used as a presentation service point, and for the technical support of the conference.
- Reception desk will be on the ground floor in the main hall.
- On the first floor the Authors reception and computers devoted for participants with internet access will be available on the corridor between lifts.
- Moreover there is also Poster room with 180 m2 space which accommodates part of the poster presentations and JACoW Editors room.
- On the second floor of Auditorium Maximum exhibition room is located with available space of 468m2, where the industry exhibition and coffee breaks will be held. The layout of the exhibition booths is presented on the graphics below.
Address: Krupnicza St. 33, 31-351 Krakow
Phone: +48 12 663 40 09
GPS coordinates: N 50.062925464215496, E 19.925586097978734
Google Map pin: https://goo.gl/maps/PAdfNKM4q4GK6kaCA